Have belly fat, want to loose weight. Suggest?

I have a belly and i would like to lose weight. My weight is 69 and height is 5 feet 3 inches. I eat breakfast in the morning which is mainly dosa, or upma. I do not have my lunch. Evening i have a tea without milk with 2 spoon of sugar. For dinner i have some fast food. And at mid night i have tea without sugar with two spoon of sugar. this is my diet on a daily basis. I have a lot of carbonated drinks like Pepsi,Thumps up.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Cut short on calories

Detailed Answer:

You may have to cut on your calories. Do not consume fast food in the night instead take raw vegetables or fruits. A low carbohydrate and low fat diet is essential to loose weight.

Do avoid coffee as it can increase your appetite. A spoon of sugar equals a small meal in calorie count.

You have to stop taking carbonated drinks as they are loaded with calories.

After all this you may have to work out for a minimum of 90 minutes a day to reduce weight by 6 months.

Follow-up: Have belly fat, want to loose weight. Suggest? 4 minutes later
Could you please provide a diet plan, is lemon juice good at night
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Any beverage with sugar is not good for night. Since there is less activity in the night the sugar may get converted to fatty acids.

Do place a request for a custom diet plan from your dashboard. Our Nutritionist would consult you taking some more details and provide you a detailed diet chart.