Have been bulimic. Suffer difficulty in erection. Low Vitamin E12 and Vitamin D level. Concerned about stomach movement. Remedy?

Hello, I have been bulimic before (for 2 years), I have stopped vomiting several months ago.
I concerned about my stomach movement, I can see my stomach pulse all the time
I can feel the pulse also I can feel the pulse in the outskirts of my body. I suffer some difficulty in erection, I can see my penis pulse when comes hard.
I am really worry about this.

I did a vitamins blood test for Vitamin E12 and Vitamin D and all are shown in low level. I am taking a doses of Vitmin E Complex twice a week and a 45.000 IU of Vitmin D once a week but still no improvement. I did telescope upper and lower for check up and all were ok
I did all the blood test for TSH, functions of the kidneys, liver functions, Ultra sound on heart and arteries, and alot of hormones test all are ok and in the range.

could you please help me how to stop the pulse in my stomach I want it to get back again, I am also worry about my erection because I went to physician and I did also a blood test for all hormones realted to erection and all are in the range, I did venous leak test and it shows no venous leak

Please tell me what is the proble, ?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aortic Aneurysm , Needs Ultrasound

Detailed Answer:

It is normal to feel the pulsations in the abdomen especially in a thin and tall person.The pulsations of aorta ( Big vessel in the body ) are usually felt in the abdominal region.

But it is very important to rule out aortic aneurysm , which is outpouching of the aortic wall seen in some cases.

Please get a usg of the abdomen as soon as possible.

There is a possibility of psychosomatic disorder as well, please consult a psychologist if your ultrasound does not show any deformity.

Please let me know if you need further information.