Have an ovarian cyst. Started bleeding. How to control this?

May 2013
i have been fighting this disease for years and now have been hemmoraging more often from the major dominant cyst. . how do you stop the hemmoraging?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

According to your description I am thinking that you are mentioning about the endometriosis.
And bleeding in ovarian cyst or endometrioma.
If you clarify regarding this and if you mention your clinical features like size of the cyst and prior treatment history, possibly we can discuss better.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.