Have abdominal pain for hours, hurts to walk, hurts on right side

abdominal paini have had abdominal pain for about four hours and it hurts to walk. and it hurts to be on my right side
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 15 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query
For better understanding of your problem I need some more information like -
1) Exact site of the pain
2) Nature of pain - colicky cramp like / burning / pricking
3) Any radiation or shift in the pain
4) Any associated symptoms - bowel or baldder abnormality / abdominal distension / vomiting / fever
5) Change in pain with time and duration of symptoms
Follow-up: Have abdominal pain for hours, hurts to walk, hurts on right side 10 hours later
the pain is by my right side and my temputure is 99.9 and it hurts when i walk and when i sleep on,my right side
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 23 hours later

Thanks for the reply. However, I cannot comment further as the information you have given is not adequate.

My suggestions to you:

Please get an ultrasound of the abdomen done to rule out Appendicitis.

Consult your primary physician and get a physical examination done to rule out all possibilities of pain abdomen.

Hope this helps.