Have a small lump on testicle that comes and goes. Suggest?

Dec 2012

have a small lump on testicle that comes and goes
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Is the lump on same spot or changes

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query,

Will like to know if the lump is occurring on the same spot or area and if it goes spontaneously or after you touch? If you can a little description of the size, shape, color, duration from onset etc so I could be able to help decipher the most likely cause of the lump. Also if you can provide pictures.
From your description, it seems to be a benign lesion. It could just be an isolated folliculitis. Do get back to me with some more info so I am able to help.

Dr. Nsah
Follow-up: Have a small lump on testicle that comes and goes. Suggest? 3 days later
same spot bottom of left testicle never really hurts had for year or so picnched it on bumper of truck but never really went away goes from dime t nickle sizelike i said doesnt really bother me unless grabbed or bumped
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
probably just a benign mass

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for updating,

Now it seems clearer to me. It seems to be a benign cyst or fibroma or adenoma. Probably nothing that should both you much. It could be excised surgically (if it bothers) you for laboratory analysis. I feel you should how ever let a doctor have a look in case it might be malignant (which I doubt given the presentation).
At home, there is nothing much you can do about it.

Hope this helps further.
Dr. Nsah