Have a mole that feels soft on shoulder. Started bleeding after scratching it. Get it removed?

I have a mole that feels soft/squishy to the touch on my left shoulder blade. My regular doctor wants to keep an eye on it but Ive scratched it in the past and its bled. should I see about getting it removed in case its a little more XXXXXXX than I may think?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
I went through your history. Most moles are benign. One must always look for changes when it may become dysplatic.
Thet are
Atypical surface
Contour rough
Diameter increased
Since you have noticed bleeding it is better to remove it and send it for biopsy
I hope it is very clear
Have a good day
Prasad pvs