Have CFS , low testosterone levels. Dr suggest Clomid. Are there any side effects ?

Hello i have cfs and had lower testosterone doc suggested clomid. It has helped very much and i have no side effects from it. I use a small dose once and a while. I just want the confirmation that that is okey. I tend to take as less as possible since my cfs is caused by brain disorder istead of an infection.
Posted Wed, 13 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Clomid improves the mild hormonal disturbance you might be having causing the chronic fatigue. Since you feel considerably better after taking the clomid, there is no harm in taking it on occasional basis even if you use it for a long term. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have CFS , low testosterone levels. Dr suggest Clomid. Are there any side effects ? 9 hours later
Ok..thank you very much. So to continue taking it? I maybe took 100 mg in 8 month period total. I feel much better. Thank you...:)
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The dose you have taken is too small to produce any side effects. Please do not worry. You can continue taking it.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.