Have 5 or 6 small blood red pimple type bumps

Question
Have 5 or 6 small blood red pimple type bumps on the labia. No itching, no pain. Have been there a long time with no change.
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be prominent follicles.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The small bumps that you noticed can be due to prominent follicles or glands. These can be pigmentation due to old scars of folliculitis. Since there is no itching or any associated symptoms there is no need to worry.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal