Had unprotected sex, longer period, nausea, upset stomach. Possibility of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on Sept 18-Sept23. My period came around Sept 21 but was longer in duration then normal. Since then I have had nausea, upset stomach, and a general sense of not feeling well. Please help. I know it's to early to take a pregnancy test but these symptoms are making it very difficult for me to function at work. Thank You
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 9 minutes later

If you had periods after the unprotected intercourse then possibility of pregnancy is minimal.

Chances of pregnancy will increase if intercourse is performed during the ovulation time that is 9 to 16 days in an average menstrual cycle.

If after the periods you had intercourse, possibility of pregnancy could be suspected.

Nausea and upset stomach can be due to gastrointestinal issues. For this you could consult your next periods. If they are missed get a Urine test done and based on the result further line of action can be decided.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.