Had unprotected sex during periods. Had bleeding. Have delayed periods. Is this pregnancy?

Gud evenning doctor I had unprotected hex 20th October on 3rd day of period day she will got bleeding. Now current month petiod was 9days delayed.The e daybefore she test pregnancy test , test was negative. We dont plan now child, so pls help me to get current month period. She planned to take mifeprin kit.what I do.pls help
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: pregnancy unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. You had sexual intercourse on the third day of her period. This is safe period, and one cannot get pregnant on this day as there is no fertile egg present. Also, the pregnancy test was negative. Hence, it is very unlikely that she is pregnant. It is almost impossible for her to be pregnant now. Mifeprin kit is used to terminate pregnancy or cause medical abortion. This will cause abortion only if there is pregnancy. Otherwise, there is no point in taking it. I would suggest that you wait for a week more to get the periods normally. Please do not take Mifeprin now as it is unnecessary. Within a week's time, she should get her periods. Hope this helps you.