Had unprotected sex. Pain at the top of penis, pubic area and urethra. Small bumps, STD negative

Question
I am 49. Married. Monogamous for 14 years. Had an encounter once. Used protection. Towel wiped my penis. This was in Nov 2012. Now 7 months later. Pain started right away Tip of penus and tingling down medial thigh. Pain now content in pubic area and tip inside urethra small bumps about 1 mm x4. It hurts always. On antibiotics for 7 months and have tested negative for all stds. Taking t3 for pain. What do I have. She was jspanese.
Help.
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Since you have already been tested for all STDs, the chances of having an infection are unlikely. The pain that you are having is likely to be a nerve related pain. These symptoms are not likely to be related to the encounter you had 7 months ago.
The small bumps inside the urethra can be due to an allergic cause. You need to consult a urologist for a direct examination and exact diagnosis.
You need a comprehensive profile of investigations including semen examination, culture, urine culture and examination, PSA levels, swab samples and a cystoscopy if needed to rule out any urethritis.

Refrain from sex until your problem is resolved.
You need to observe good hygiene.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.