Had unprotected sex. Missed periods. Took primolut n. Diagnosed with PCOD. What are the risks?

Hello sir actually i did unprotected sex so i fellt my period miss nd i was in tension i had premulot n to regular my periods then aftr tht my periods startd my doctor diagnose i m suffering from PCOD after that i startd 21 days tablets for 3 months to regular my periods so aftr that my periods came not properly i have then only for 1 month 21 dayz tablets in XXXXXXX MY PERIODS STARTD ON 19 , IN JULY MY PERIODS STARTD IN 13 NOW IN AUGUST I M WAITING FOR MY PERIODS STILLNOT COME ACC TO 13 MY PERIODS STRT N 11 OR 12 BUT MY PERIODS NOT YET STARTD I M TENSION AND MY ABDOMINAL PAIN GNG ON SINCE 3 ,4 DAYZ NOW SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL I DO SIR WAIT OR WHT ????
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

Since you have had unprotected sex several months ago and following which you have had your periods it is least likely that you are pregnant.
Also your periods have always been irregular because of PCOD so I suggest that you wait for your periods to come and not get panicked. Please continue your treatment for PCOD

I hope I have answered your query, If you have any further ones please let me know I will be happy to get back

I wish you good health