Had unprotected sex. Got brown discharge and early period. STD and pap smear normal. Pregnant?

Hello. I get me perod every 28 days and this month I got my period 5 days ealier which never happens. I am not sure if it was my oeriod. It started out watery red then got thicker deep dark XXXXXXX red to brown to blakish back to pinkish and now brown. This went on and off for 3 day. The darkish XXXXXXX brown reddish last just a sec on the second day. Now just brown discharge. I dod have unprotected sex right around time of ovulation. I have ahd a std and pap smear last month and everything perfect. Is there a good chance I am pregnant even with this bleeding and the fact that my partner did use the pull out method?
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later

The brownish and irregular discharge that you are having can be related to an implantation bleeding or a change in hormonal levels due to anxiety that has caused an earlier period.

Even if your partner used a pull out method, the chances of pregnancy cannot be ruled out completely.
It is best to test your urine for pregnancy using a highly sensitive test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies. To be more accurate, you can get your blood tested for serum HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels detection.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.