Had unprotected oral sex then protected vaginal sex. Condom slipped and cleaned penis with warm water. Losing mind. Need advise

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
8 days agi I had sex with a ukrAnian call girl from a website we had unprotected oral sex then protected vaginal sex after I ejaculated with a condom in doggy position she contunuined to thrust the condom slipped off the penis completely and I didn't notice that untill one minute or 80 seconds later I then directly ran to clean my penis with soap and warm water. 48 hours laters I got emotionally tired so started talking std anti biotics because in my country they don't have rpep? If it is worth anything I am circumcised
Please answer dr I'm losing my mind and getting dipprised
Hi doctor it is also worth mentioning that I don't have any std or cuts or soars on my penis however I didn't see anything weird in the girl no acne or pimples also
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Chances of getting HIV is very minimal

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First of all, that Ukranian girl not necessarily a HIV positive woman.

Nearly 30-40% of the spouses of HIV positive individuals remain HIV free in spite of their regular sex for years together and called as Sero-discordant couple.

So all the intercourse not necessarily infectious.
STD antibiotics will protect you from STD and not for HIV. Circumcised individuals are having high resistance to HIV and circumcision is recommended in HIV prevention programs
So your chances of getting HIV is very minimal and not to get upset.
Dr S XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Had unprotected oral sex then protected vaginal sex. Condom slipped and cleaned penis with warm water. Losing mind. Need advise 4 minutes later
Thank you doctor, but has there ever been a documented case where a guy got hiv from a broken or slipped condom for one minute? I am worried because she is a sex worker who might be sleeping with 10 people. A day and we were having rough sex

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lesser risk than with that of an unprotected sex

Detailed Answer:
Hi Ahemed,

wELCOME BACK.
Time limit has no role in assessing the risk.
Slipped condom at last minute has lesser risk than that of unprotected sex
Dr S XXXXXXX

Should I test after another week so 2 weeks? Or three weeks. Should I use the new oraquick test kit? Or what kind of test? Please tell me I can not sleep or eat I am feeling very guilty

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Antigen test after 4 weeks is conclusive one.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome once again.

You can go for HIV antigen test 4 weeks after your risky contact to get a more conclusive result. Results after 3 weeks also highly reliable. Antigen test may either be a HIV DNA PCR or P24 antigen test or 4th generation Combo/DUO test. All are equally good and reliable.
Antibody test like rapid test, ELISA and Western Blot will become reliable only after 12 weeks.
Nothing serious to be worried
DR S.Murugan