Ask a Homeopath   »  

Had tympanoplasty surgery, hearing is better. Have sensoneurial loss and needed to have stapedectomy surgery

Homeopath
Question
I have been talking to Dr Ratnesh,he answered but I can't send him a note as it keeps on coming as the query being closed. Thanks
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later
Hello XXXXX

Dr. Ratnesh here, I remember that I had prescribed some medicine and asked you to follow up. Please write your query so that I can answer your query.

Thanks

Follow-up: Had tympanoplasty surgery, hearing is better. Have sensoneurial loss and needed to have stapedectomy surgery 46 hours later
I got sick and couldn't follow up with the medicine but my hearing has become a little Better, still have sensoneurial and conductive hearing loss. What should I take have been going through emotional problems and lots of weight gain. Need help.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later
Hello

Thanks for getting back.

For the above complaints, I suggest
- Thiosinamine 6 2 drops twice in a day
- Phytolacca berry 3x, 4 pills twice in a day
- Calcare carb 6x, 4 pills twice in a day

You might also consider visiting a homeopath doctor nearby and take the complete treatment under his/her guidance.
Keep yourself engaged in work and proper sleep. This will help you get better.

Let me know if you need clarifications.