Had testicular cancer. Now suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking viagra. Safe remedy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
My husband has suffered from ED for many years. He had testicular cancer 11 years ago (and is healthy) but always has suffered from ED. His urologist has tried giving him Viagra, etc. with no luck. He is only 49 and feels his life is over. Can you help?
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband is having problem of erectile dysfunction.

The cause of his erectile dysfunction seems to be due to major problems like Depression,Hypertension etc.

Please consult qualified urologist or XXXXXXX and get his Colour Doppler Ultrasound Scanning of the penis done to find out the status of arterial and venous blood flow to the corpora cavernosa of Penis.

He still can enjoy active sexual life by putting Penile Implants.There are new implants(Inflatable) available which encourage and enhance the sexual potency of a man with erectile dysfunction.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..