Had sudden attacks, lightheaded sensation and flu like feeling. Legs are extremely sore. Anxiety and BP issue. Could I ask a doctor?

I get these sudden attacks 3-4 times a month. Its started when I turned 40 and has continued for 3 years. I have seen several doctors of which none has found the correct diagnoses. Starts off with a lightheaded sensation, then a sick flu like feeling. I start to urinate about every 15 min. and then my shins to top of ankles on both legs are extremely sore. This happened last night from 5:00 - 9:00. When its over I am exhausted. The sensation sometimes is so bad I almost call 911, but I've gone through that I know it will go away. I have a home BP machine and it was normal except for a few bursts of anxiety. Most doctors say its a blood sugar issue. This was my diet yesterday:
Protein shake 5:00am
Pop Tart 6:30am
Mocha & Breakfast sandwich 9:00am
Fish Tacos & Fries 12:30pm
Chicken breast 4:30pm
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fasting and Postprandial blood sugar

Detailed Answer:

I went through your details with diligence. My first suspicion like the doctor is towards diabetes mellitus. I consider this to be very likely due to the following symptoms:.
1. Polyuria - Frequent urination.
Polyuria is one of the early symptom of the diabetes mellitus.
2. Leg pain and light head sensation- this may be due to dehydration by your frequent urination.

As far as your diet is concerned, high carbohydrate load may aggravate your symptoms.

I advise you to check Fasting and Postprandial blood sugar. We can plan the next steps of management based on these reports.

Hope this helps.
Please reply for further queries.