Ask a Urologist   »  

Had sores or ulcers on penis due to sweating. What treatment should be done?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I had 3 sores /Ulcers on my pubic area to the right and up from my penis develop 13 days ago, 11 days ago another sore in area and one on right side of penis shaft developped. this morning those sores are healing but new 4 sores just started It was really hot and was sweating in groin area day before initial outbreak then severe sweating yesterday now more sores
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
I have seen the pictures attached with the query.
The lesions you have mentioned are likely to be due to a herpes infection.
It generally presents with group of lesions, multiple in number. It is associated with fever, body pain as constitutional symptoms.
Please consult a dermatologist who after a physical examination and investigations will confirm the diagnosis and then initiate a proper treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.