Had sex and ejaculated over cloth. Started gaining weight and noticed fat belly. Chances of pregnancy?

me and my GF were playing around with each other with she having light cotton clothes on and I in under wear. And unfortunately I ejacuated. Now after 2 months she has normal cycles but she is gaining weight and belly fat. could she be pregnant?
Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 1 hour later
Hello there.

If there was no penetration and ejaculation within the vagina, there is no chance of pregnancy. Ejaculation over clothes cannot result in pregnancy.
If after that incident, you did not have any unprotected intercourse, pregnancy is not a possibility. Moreover you say she is having periods regularly with no history of overdue which further supports she is not pregnant.

In the rarest of possibilties, if you had ANY OTHER unprotected intercourse with her it can be she is pregnant and having implantation bleeding from 2 months which you are thinking to be normal periods. Implantation bleeding is one which continues for the first 3 months in pregnancy usually at the time of expected menses. But belly fat and abdominal distension does not happen in the first 3 months.

Considering the above things, I dont think she could be pregnant. Still to be sure, you can do a urine test for pregnancy with any of the widely available kits like velocit kit or I-can pregnancy kit.

I hope I have answered your query.
You are welcome for further queries.

Follow-up: Had sex and ejaculated over cloth. Started gaining weight and noticed fat belly. Chances of pregnancy? 9 days later
hi doctor,
this time she had a very scanty period just for a day on nearly same date. but it was not a full period. she took pregnancy test (urine test)today and it was negative. She would be taking the test again in 5-6 days.
If she isn't pregnant can she have a period like this??
Or is there a chance that she is pregnant.....moreover she has reported blood with the stool.....what it cud be?
Hello there.

Light periods can be due to many reasons and not just pregnancy.

If you have been doing protected intercourse then why do you think she is pregnant.
Without any intercourse, no one can get pregnant. So if you two have NOT done any unprotected intercourse then just having light periods is not accountable to pregnancy.

Moreover she has been testing for pregnancy repeatedly so its unlikely she is pregnant.

You have mentioned she is gaining weight and belly fat. Excess weight gain and obesity can lead to hormonal imbalance causing menstrual irregularity and light periods.
Light periods can be due to polycystic ovarian disease , thyroid disorders and weight gain.

Blood in stool can be due to chronic constipation causing anal fissures or hemorrhoids.
Other reason can be stool infection.

In case your girl friend keeps having light periods for subsequent cycles, she needs complete evaluation by a gynecologist with hormonal tests to rule out polycystic ovarian disease or hypothyroidism.