Had sex after period. Took ipill and started bleeding. Missing periods. Worrisome

i am a 24 year old lady. I had a i-pill within 36 hours of having sex with my bf just after 2 days of my periods last month (22nd august). he neither had cum on me while having sex without condom nor inserted inside me, it was just a foreplay, but just to take precautionary measures against pre-cum i took ipill. After 5 days of taking this pill, i faced withdrawal bleeding for 3 days. it got over by 1 september. my period date is around 17th of each month. its been more than a week that i am still not having periods. is there something i need to worry about? i read about these kind of side effects of delay in periods but i am really worried as there is some white sticky thing coming out a lot these days. please help me. hope i am not pregnant.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
You can not be pregnant as you had sexual activity in safe period & had taken emergency pill within 72 hours.
i-pill can prepone or postpone your period by one week.
However if still you are not getting your period it means you are under stress & anxiety.
So get relaxed & get you urine pregnancy test done for confirmation.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available to solve your further queries.