Had protected sex, took ipill. Didn't get periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

I had protected sex one and a half month ago. After that my gf took i pill also. She had her periods one week later after her due date. but this month she did not have her periods. its been 8 days since her due date this month. Is there any chance that she could be pregnant?
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: no chances of pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. You had protected sexual intercourse, followed by Ipill intake as well. Later, your girlfriend had her periods. So, this cycle was over. For this month, if she has not had unprotected sexual intercourse after the last one, then there is no chance of she being pregnant. What I mean to say is she can get pregnant only if she has had unprotected sexual intercourse after the last time. If not, she is not pregnant. Please wait for a week more to get periods naturally. Hope this helps.