Had premature sex and masturbation at early age. Suffer weakness in joints and blood circulation problems. What can be done?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi

I am a male of 24 years old.I am looking for treatment, but i do not know which treatment should i go for.
I m telling My disease and medical history very frankly:

I had premature sex and masturbation at age of 15th.
this caused me high BP problems. I tried to get rid of it through YOGA ASANAS, but later i found that those YOGA ASANAS(sravangasanas,Dhnurasanas and sirsasanas) are not recommended for high BP patients.
This caused me lot of stress or something, due to which i got a brain stroke and hurt my joints.I lost my educational keenness. Now a days i find three major problems in my life.

1) Weakness of joints(mostly hip joint) and frequent muscle stretch/cramp.
2) Blood circulation problems.( difficulties in pronunciation , blood clots and pimples etc.)
3) Premature ejaculation.(maximum 1 minute)

I have lost all my girl friends. My cheeks and My ass have turned inside.Please give me direction. Which kind of treatment should i get and what kind of budget do i need to have..? what are the chances i have left with.. to improve my health....?
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later

Thanks for using XXXXXXX for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail.

Firstly I would like to tell you that having sex at 15 yrs and doing masturbation at the age of 15 years is not going to harm you in anyway. Its a myth that masturbation causes medical problems.

I understand that you have got medical problems and I would require a few more details about your episode of stroke.

At what age did you get the stroke?
Did you get a CT scan done and what were the findings.
Did you have a hemiplegia?

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Had premature sex and masturbation at early age. Suffer weakness in joints and blood circulation problems. What can be done? 17 hours later
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX

i got the stroke at the age of 17th
i did not have enough money that time... besides i was scared of my parents...
so i haven't had CT scan...
but what i felt that time is like blood clots in my brain...my head used to pain & felt heavier while studying... i could not remember much of my study stuff... and felt extremely weak... difficulties in pronouncing... all my hairs lost color that time... and vibration in my hands too...
now conditions are not that bad but still its affecting my carrier...
i can go for these scans as per your advice...
one more issue is that this problem is linked to my sex life...
every time during intercourse my BP goes up and after intercourse i feel tingling sounds in my bone joints... it lasts for 2 weeks...

i m not sure of hemiplegia... but i can go for checkup if u suggest that after reading above...

my parents are planning for my marriage next year... so please give me directions especially about premature ejaculation & joints weakness...
ask for any other information if required...

thanks and regards
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 40 hours later
Hello
Sorry for the delay in answering.
From the symptoms that you have stated along with considering you age, it is very unlikely that what you are suffering was stroke. It appears to be more of an anxiety disorder or depression.
Stroke doesnt present with such kind of symptoms. Moreover it always has to be confirmed with a CT scan. If you are still having some doubt you can still go ahead with a CT Scan head.
Regarding your premature ejaculation, such problems before marriage are very common and they settle down once you get married and have sex wih your legal valid partner. It occurs cause of anxiety when there are lot of queries in your mind.
About the tingling sensation in the joints....it can occur cause of many reasons. Common reasons being B12 deficiency, hypothyroidism, and anaemia. These can be confirmed with certain blood tests as CBC, TSH and B12 levels.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy