Had phimosis. Reddish spots with yellowish discharge on foreskin. Balanitis?

I used to have phimosis, but that was resolved at age 19 when my foreskin became loose. I then noticed I would get red spots on my foreskin, which I found out through self diagnosis that it is balanitis. About 1 week ago after I had ejaculated I went to sleep and the next day I woke up with my foreskin red, which I knew was because of the bacteria. Anyways so then I noticed the red spot was kind of different and would not heal the way it used to. Now I have this spot on my foreskin that discharges yellow stuff, and also it hurts slightly.
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 18 hours later
I had gone through your history.
Tight foreskin or phimosis shows no self resolution. You may be havimg a residual problem. On top of this smegma should have been added. This appears as yellow discharge.
There is nothing to worry.
Wash your genitals normally
Don't retract forcibally
You may need a simple a circumcision
I hope you are clear
Good day