Had oral sex. Had pre-ejaculation. Semen spilled on vagina. Chances of pregnancy? Information on hygiene?

Question

I have a query although I am pretty sure about the answer but my girlfriend is getting paranoid and it's also disturbing me a lot. So I really want to clear my doubt here.

Few weeks back we both got intimate and had a oral sex, during which i masturbate while she was over me! and due to she is thinking that there is a possibility of getting pregnant as my sperm spread over her vagina part while she was over me. She has read something about called pre-ejaculation which is making her believe that she might get pregnant. And i am getting tensed about it and also my girlfriend is getting disturbed and searching for information over the web. We both are unable to get 100% information and getting only bits of information.

so please enlighten us as what are the possibilities of getting pregnant and what protection should we both be taking during oral sex or we should refrain from oral sex. Please also tell us about hygiene too.

thanks
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 42 minutes later
Oral sex cannot cause a pregnancy as long as there was no penetration of your
penis into her vagina during the foreplay. Ejaculation of sperms outside the Vagina will not cause a pregnancy.
It is best that both of you get yourself tested for any STDs as oral sex can cause transmission of diseases like herpes, HIV, etc.
Also, make sure that you wash your organs properly after every contact to avoid transmission of any kind of infections.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Had oral sex. Had pre-ejaculation. Semen spilled on vagina. Chances of pregnancy? Information on hygiene? 2 days later
can we get STD, if we masturbate many times a day and what are the precautions that should be taken after masturbation to avoid STD? and should I stop oral sex with my girlfriend as you said it may lead to STD, herpes.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Masturbating all by yourself will not cause any STD if you are not already having an infection. Oral sex should be avoided if you do not know about the status of infection in your partner.
Avoiding unsafe sex without a protection will help in preventing the transmission of STDs.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.