Had neck surgery, fused spine, burning arms and jolts in legs. Prescribed oxycontin. Want online prescription?

Spine Surgeon
I had neck surgury in October 2012. Fuse my spine together. I't now working down my back with burning arms and jolts down my legs, I'm a builder- developer. Doctor I was seeing has moved. Is their any chance of ordering oxycontin over the interenet. I was 80mg at end and came off them in six weeks.
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 2 hours later
Here on the internet we are not allowed to prescribe any medicine. I would suggest to look into the cause for the pain. Oxycontin can not be a long term solution to the problem. If you wish please upload recent xrays. Thanks.