Had nausea and feeling waffy from feet to head. Has neck and shoulder pain. On heart and prostate medicine

My partner for the last few days has had had bouts of severe nausea and feeling 'waffy' and says the feeling comes up fro his feet up to his head. he has neck pain and mid- shoulder pain. tHe feeling takes him completely off his feet.He says that'something is going on in his body but doesn't know what. He is on numerous meds. for his heart (heart attack 2004) and prostate. He is clearly upset by his symptoms and I am worried
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

I can understand your concern.

He is taking many drugs, it seems he is an anxious person by nature and another fact may be that he can have gastritis due to the medicines. Gastritis can cause nausea and all the weird feelings he is having.

I think he should be evaluated by a physician of your locality for anxiety and the gastritis part, your clinician will know the regimen of antacid for this. If needed antianxiety treatment can also be added.

I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.

Take Care!