Had miscarriage. Noticed brownish watery discharge. Prescribed duvadilan and trenexa. Safe?
User rating for this question
I am 19+ weeks..had a missed miscarriage (first pregnancy) last year at 10 weeks...had very little brownish watery discharge yesterday..that too when I wiped...no discharge after that...advised duvadilan and trenexa 500...is it ok? is duvadilan for a month safe? can trenexa be stopped after 3 days, though its advised for 5 days?
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
People also viewed
- Does takin folic acid tablets delay the period
- Does ovacare tablets contain folic acid?
- Brownish discharge 3 weeks after miscarriage
- Clear watery discharge after miscarriage
- Biopreg biotin folic acid pregnancy
- Folic acid folvite tablets intake
- Miscarriage prescribed misoprostol is this normal
- Sunbed hair hair damage
- How to treat femoral nerve damage
- Watery milky discharge after bleedingthreatened miscarriage
- Prescribed primolut during pregnancy history of miscarriage safe
- Doxinate tablet n folic acid tablet together
- Damage to growth plate in foot
- Eardrum damage and headache
- Foot damage from kicking a wall