Had miscarriage. Noticed brownish watery discharge. Prescribed duvadilan and trenexa. Safe?

I am 19+ weeks..had a missed miscarriage (first pregnancy) last year at 10 weeks...had very little brownish watery discharge yesterday..that too when I discharge after that...advised duvadilan and trenexa it ok? is duvadilan for a month safe? can trenexa be stopped after 3 days, though its advised for 5 days?
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
Hello, you can take duvadilon and tranexa as advised. No harm in that. Continue duvadilon for a month. Tranexa can be stopped after a 3days if there is no bleeding. But there are a few things you need to remember as well. Take as much bed rest as possible. No sex. No bending/heavy lifting.