Had miscarriage. Looking for a specialist in infertility in knoxville and univ of tennessee

Infertility Specialist
I am looking for a specialist in infertility in Knoxville and/or Univ of Tennessee to evaluate a 38 yr old female. in good health. Had one pregnancy miscarriage at 8 weeks with no pathology discrepancies. I am from Birmingham (uab) and am looking for a top specialist XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 23 hours later
welcome to XXXXXXX

Your wife who is 38 had a miscarriage. its not uncommon to see women above 35 to have this problem

there are many reasons for the abortion, most common being genetic problem in the fetus

your wife can start with pre pregnancy vitamins and XXXXXXX a physcian or a gynaecologist in your area. I personally am not aware of anyone in your locality

wish you all the best

dr XXXXXXX thakkar