Had intercourse after periods finished. Spotting after having intercourse. Have abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

Mar 2013
Hello my name is XXXX ,I'm a bit confuse at the moment . So my last period is was on 28 XXXXXXX 2013 and we intercourse actifly just after my period finish right up till 16 July ,on 16 July in the morning after we finish intercourse I spotting little bleeding n last a minute them is stop , then 3 days after we intercourse again then I spotting little bleed again that was on 20 July , my period is regular either 30 days or 28 days ,my question is it that I could be pregnant? N then I'm so confuse since 16 of July I have feel cramps in my abdomal feel like I will have period now is 24 July n I still feel like pain period gone come any day .dr please give me advise as I'm so worry to my self as this thing never happens to in my life .thank you very very much for the advise
Kind regard
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 33 minutes later
Hello XXXX
The symptoms that you describe sound more like -
1. cervical polyp, or cervical lesion, which bleeds on intercourse.
2. endometrial polyp, that is , polyp in the uterus.
3. any kind of vaginal cyst or foreign body
The bleeding you describe is called post coital bleeding.
It does not sound like the bleeding associated with pregnancy.
Please visit a Gynaecologist at the earliest, and have a thorough evaluation of the cause of post coital bleeding.
She would examine you internally, and proceed accordingly.
do not neglect this type of bleeding.
Please feel free to discuss further.