Had hit on chest. Hurts to take deep breath or move. Should I go for treatment?

Critical Care Specialist
i wass hit hard in the top center of my checst hard with a fastball a couple of hours ago, now it hurts when i take a XXXXXXX breath, twist or move...its really sore, and in think it will be just a bad bruise, but do you have any recommendations? should i get it looked at?
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ninder S Chawla 25 minutes later
Thanks for the query
If you are having difficulty in breathing then you should get done an x-ray chest as soon as possible to rule out any XXXXXXX injury like ribs fracture or other chest injury.usually such kind of pain can longlast even more then a week.visit to a orthopedician for better management and you should start pain killer with antacid.
Investigation u may required
1)X-Ray chest
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.