Had heart attack. Given Cartia Duentric low dose aspirin. Can Cartia pills be substituted with Bayer aspirin?

I had a heart attack in Macau a few weeks ago and the docs put two stents in my heart. The prescriptions included Cartia Duentric coated low dose aspirin, 100 mg. I am now at my home in mainland China and will run out of the Cartia pills in the near future. Is it ok for me to substitute the Cartia pills with Bayer aspirin "enteric-coated" 100 mg pills? I do not know if there is a difference between duentric and enteric coated pills and the Cartia pills probably will not be available in my city in China. Thanks, Jerry Urban
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 52 minutes later
To health care magic
After stent implantation you need to take aspirin daily to prevent stent thrombosis and prevent future heart attack . So you take whatever may be the brand aspirin 100 to 150 mg daily .
Thank you.