Had headache, body pain and fever. Paracetamol didn't help. On ecospirin, clopidrogel and metroprolol. Suggest?

Hi Doctor
I had severe headache, body pain and fever for the past 2 days. I was taking paracetamol. Now everything is ok except slight body pain. The problem is i could see lot of rashes all over the body. Its redish and looks more or like heat prickles. Should i do anything.
I am 37 yrs and a heart patient and is taking ecospirin clopidrogel metroprolol and atrovastatin dor the past 5 months.

Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Viral infection, No further action needed

Detailed Answer:

Based on the symptoms you mentioned I suspect you to have had a viral infection.

The rashes are complications usually seen in viral infections which will fade without any intervention.

There would be no need for any further medication unless you develop fever again. If fever develops then treating with Paracetamol would suffice.