Had ejaculated in pants but have delayed periods and HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Dear doc, please help me, me and my gf were hugging and kissing suddenly i found out that i exaculate in my pant(jean) and her panty was some dampy (wet). we were sacred so after one week tried prenancy test and it was negative at that time she was taking some meddicine as her period was no regular angain after two week she tested pregnancy again the result was negative but till now she is not having her period and she told me that she feel tired and fell sleepy. Doc is she pregnant? please help me
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 19 minutes later

No, your girlfriend is not pregnant. The act does not seem like a penetrative sexual intercourse.

For a woman to get pregnant there must be penetration of the penis into the vagina. Hence, I do not think she is pregnant.

Please wait for a week more and see if she gets her periods. If not, she may have to get back to her treating doctor regarding adjustment of the dosage of the medicine that she is already taking.

Be rest assured that she is not pregnant.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had ejaculated in pants but have delayed periods and HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy? 13 hours later
Thanks doc. Is it possible for the sperm to pass through the underwear+ XXXXXXX pant and through her panty also is there any medicine for irregular period
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later

What you are saying is absolutely impossible to happen.

Metformin is the drug commonly used for treatment of irregular periods.

Hope this helps. Take care!