Had bruise with blister on forehead. Is it normal?

General Surgeon
I feel on my concrete driveway this past week and had a bad bruise on my forehead... now it appears there is a blister near or within the bruise. What is going on? YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Can you please attach a photo of it? Sometimes due to tissues compression water gets out from smashed cells and accumulates under the skin what can give kind of blister. It usually does not mean anything serious. Sometimes viral infection can cause blisters (small and multiply). Please send a photo of it so I can give more accurate answer. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.