Had body slide in an erotic massage parlor. Will I be infected with HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hi, I went to an erotic massage parlor a couple months ago while I was there she did a "body slide" where her vagina rubbed against my penis unprotected and it may have entered in I'm not completely sure if it did it wouldn't have been for very long I am aware the odds of me having HPV are fairly high and some others are fairly high as well but the thought of having HIV is keeping me up at night and driving me crazy do you have any idea how likely it is that I may have contracted HIV, if I should get tested, and if so when? Thanks a bunch
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 31 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The risk of HIV transmission as per CDC, Atlanta is

With anal receptive intercourse is 50/0000 exposures
Vaginal receptive is 10/ 0000 exposures
Anal insertive 6.5/0000 exposures
Vaginal insertive is 5/0000 exposures
Oral sex carries very low risk
All other types of sexual activity the risk is negligible.
So the risk through "body sliding" is negligible only.
During body sliding your organ cannot enter into her vagina.
More over some sort of sexual abrasions enhances the risk of HIV transmission whereas sexual injuries are unlikely with body sliding.
So, you need not worry about the possibility of HIV for you through the above said method.
It is better to go for the HIV test 12 weeks after your massage parlor experience to get a conclusive result.
Good luck to you.
Dr S.Murugan