Have a cut in urinal part and had sex. Noticed blood along with sperm. Suggest the medication for the cut?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hello Dr,

I have a cut in below of urinal part, when I had sex with my partner, I got a problem and blood came along with sperm. We have a plan for a pregnancy this month. please advise and suggest some medicine to restore the cut part.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cut injury will take a week to heal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Cut injury over genitals during sexual act is quite common. If it has not healed well it tends to bleed during sex. If the bleeding mixed with semen the it may be from your reproductive tract. Examination of semen will reveal where the problem is.
For the sexual injury, application of antimicrobial creams along with oral antibiotics will help. A strict abstinence from sex till a complete healing, not less than a week, is a must. If you consult your physician he will help you by prescribing appropriate antibiotics and if necessary with investigations.
It is not a big problem.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan