Ask a Urologist   »  

Had blood on finger during foreplay. Have pain and stinging with urination. Not virgin. Cause?

General Surgeon
My boyfriend had dark colored blood over his hand during foreplay with fingers. Now pain and stingings with urination Not a virgin, I'm 33 and this has never happened before, what is this and should I seek medical attention
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 37 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms are very characteristic for Due to urethra contact with your boyfriend hands it has gotten infected. This is quite common especially if the hands were dirty.
Apart from your symptoms you may also suffer from lower abdominal pain, blood in the urine, frequent urinating.

I suggest you to visit your doctor and have urine analysis. Antibiotics seems to be necessary as well.

In a meanwhile please drink plenty of mineral water and use cranberries supplements.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Follow-up: Had blood on finger during foreplay. Have pain and stinging with urination. Not virgin. Cause? 19 minutes later
The pain is not only with urination but constant, is that normal with UTI?
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 7 hours later
Yes, the pain can be constant. There is nothing unusually with that. So please go for urine analysis.