Had blood in stool, had taken medicine and now bowel movements are normal. Done stool test. Findings?

Last week I passed blood when I went for stool. Also I passed stool 4 times since morning last week and each time there was blood content. It also happened in the past but the blood quantity was less. This time round blood content was significant.

Also I had the tendency of passing stool for 4-5 times daily. It has become a normal thing for me.

I had taken few medicines suggested by a doctor and now there is no blood in the stool and I think my bowel habits are normal. I am passing stool for 1-2 times a day.

I am attaching the report of the stool examination. Please suggest if something is abnormal.
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Report is normal...

Detailed Answer:

I viewed the reports attached. All the values are unremarkable and in limits. Therefore you need not be worried.

If you are alright now, continue treatment as per your doctor's advice. Drink plenty of fluids, maintain proper personal hygeine.

Hope this helps. Write back for further clarifications.