Had black spots during last circle. Had protected sex. Having body aches. Should I be worried?

Question
last month at the time of my periods ( around 30 april ) there was no traditional bleedings , just saw black spots three four days. . n now problem is that i had sex last day for 2-3 hours with my boyfriend we used condom n he did not penetrated inside me. . v did it with having basic clothes . . n just the sake of satisfying one another . .for the sake of safety v used condom too. . now v both facing complete body ache problem. . is it common or not ??
is there any danger of pragenancy ??? ans me on YYYY@YYYY
how can we have sex avioding the danger of pragenancy ??
and yes today is again 30. . still no periods yet.what may be the causes behind ? should i immidiately go to doctor for checkups ? or should i wait for some more days ????
well . . irregularity in periods is very common to me since last five year bt periods were regluar last five months ( nov - march) describe what are the possibilities.

suggestions please :)

we also had sex on the last 30 ( 30th april) while wearing clothes and after that i saw that black spots from 2 to 5 may
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Hi

Thanks for your query on XXXXXXX

I will answer each question one by one.

1.     now v both facing complete body ache problem. . is it common or not ??

It is common after a vigorous intercourse. If fever present, then you may go for tests to rule our sexually transmitted diseases. The tests can include urinalysis, vaginal swab, pap smear, etc.

2.     is there any danger of pragenancy ??

The danger of pregnancy is minimal in your case. Still you can rule out pregnancy by getting urine or blood pregnancy test. There are urine pregnancy test kits available over the counter at most pharmacies.

3.     how can we have sex avioding the danger of pragenancy ??

Contraception is the answer and it can be many types.

For a woman who has not been pregnant before, barrier contraceptives like condoms are advised. Also hormonal contraceptives can be taken.

If the woman has been pregnant before and needs to avoid pregnancy for 2-3 years without taking pills daily, then she may opt for intra-uterine device like copper-T. Copper-t also increases the menstrual flow thus solving the problem of low blood flow in most women.

4.     still no periods yet.what may be the causes behind ?

Pregnancy can be one cause. Other causes can be low nutrition, stress, lots of exercise, structural defects of the uterus, hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovaries, etc.

5.     should i immidiately go to doctor for checkups ? or should i wait for some more days ??

For now you can take urine pregnancy test to check for pregnancy. If it is negative then you may wait for 3-5 days and then go to gynecologist.

6.     well . . irregularity in periods is very common to me since last five year bt periods were regluar last five months (nov - march) describe what are the possibilities. suggestions please.

Mostly if the periods are occurring after prolonged intervals but are regular then no investigations are needed. Say the periods are happening every 2 months and not one month, then it is mostly a normal deviation. But if the periods are happening at irregular intervals, then there can be many causes like low nutrition, iron deficiency anemia, acute stress, lots of exercise, structural defects of the uterus, hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovaries, etc. You may get investigated to find the cause. Treatment should be taken according to the cause. Oral contraceptives can be used to regularize the periods and also as a contraceptive.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Had black spots during last circle. Had protected sex. Having body aches. Should I be worried? 53 minutes later
thxx a lot for suggestions. . but one thing i want to ask more. . sex with basic clothes can lead to preganancy ??? how. . ?? as m mentioning that he didnt have penetration at all. . m too scared. . please. . guide me !
and i also mentioned that. . last month i saw dark red spottings. . instead of bleeding. . can it be considered as periods ??

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 5 minutes later
Hi

Sex with clothes on and no penetration--no chances of pregnancy.
But when we investigate for delayed periods, the first step is to rule out pregnancy with a test. Then we proceed for other investigations or treatment.
Thus, do a urine pregnancy test and you will know for sure.
Stress or fear of being pregnant can delay periods too.

Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Had black spots during last circle. Had protected sex. Having body aches. Should I be worried? 3 minutes later
okay. . i will go for this and will ask you further.

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Hi

Sure, go for it and we will follow up as required.

Dr Vaishalee