Had a tympanoplasty. Is it okay to have oral sex? Will it compromise healing process?

I had a tympanoplasty right ear 25 days ago.. Can I have oral sex tonite- suck on a dick??? Is this ok and won't compromise my healing or graft??? I need to know now as I plan to go to a sex club tonite!!!
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 54 minutes later

Thanks for your query,

Oral sex will not affect healing of graft of tympanoplasty. But avoid loud music as it will have adverse effect on tympanic membrane.

Take proper nutrition and avoid alcohol to enhance healing process. Take adequate precaution for sexually transmitted diseases like using condom.

Take care and happy times ahead.