Had a T-shape non-hormonal coil fitted. How long do I wait before using vibration plate?

Hi I have had a coil fitted Two days how long do I have to wait before
I can use a vibration plate or can I even use one I have the t-shape
Non hormonal coil... It states at the gym that a recently fitted coil is
A contra indication ..... Thank you....
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 hours later
I dont think that you should have any trouble using a vibration plate for weight loss after a couple of months.Copper T shouldnt cause any long term effect on the body due to the heat energy radiating from the vibration plate.It would be advisable that its not used immediately after copper T insertion.In a recently fitted coil,the copper is new and your body's reaction to the metal/heat energy cannot be assessed immediately.Copper has no magnetic properties but sometimes,extreme heat may cause some reaction.Hence,using the plate immediately after insertion may be contraindicated.After a couple of months ,you should consult your gym instructor about using the plate and the correct position of using it.