Had IUD removed, seeing and feeling fetal movement. Negative HPT. Why?

Recently got IUD removed and ttc. Seeing and feeling fetal movement but negative hpt? If I am pregnant im around 12-13 weeks. I even caught some of the movements on camera and my fiance' has felt the movements also.
Posted Tue, 25 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 19 minutes later
If the upt is negative then its unlikely that you are pregnant.Its very rarely that pregnancy occurs in spite of a negative pregnancy.However,the earliest that one can feel fetal movements is after 20 weeks.I suggest that you repeat the test. Are your periods normal or delayed? Did the ultrasound report show gestation?
Follow-up: Had IUD removed, seeing and feeling fetal movement. Negative HPT. Why? 5 minutes later
They refused a ultrasound because i didnt have a postive hpt. And since i gotten off the IUD i have been extremely irregular. 4 days after the IUD was removed we ttc. Ive had some spotting here and there. I didnt get a chance to have a normal cycle after the IUD was removed.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 11 hours later
Conception depends upon various factors and the time in the cycle has to be favourable. If you have not missed a period pregnancy is unlikely. If you cant get the usg done, do a blood test for beta hcg. If you are pregnant, it will increase. If you are ttc, your cycles need to be regular. You should seek treatment for that.