Had I&D for perineal abscess and supposedly had infection cleaned. Now having pain again. Suggest?

My daughter had i&d x 2 for a perineal abscess x 2 and then was opened up and supposedly had the infection cleaned out 1 mo. Ago. Was feeling good up until past weekend, now having pain again w/ forceful packing by MD. Going on since May. What next?
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please make things clear

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I appreciate your concern regarding your daughter. I want clarification what is w/ forceful packing by MD. Going on since May.Please make me clear. Also tell me if there is any problem in bowel movement, any blood in stool, any fever, any abdominal pain or weight loss. I hope you will not mind in giving these information. Waiting for the feedback