Had 4 miscarriages, 39 years old. When most likely to ovulate?

i have had 4 miscarriages and are trying still but with no XXXXXXX im 39 years old am i to see when im most likely to ovalate but cant make sense of it can you help
i keep doing test
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Recurrent abortions needs thorough evaluation. The prognosis and chances of having a successful pregnancy depends on the actual cause.

If the recurrent abortions are seen in first trimester ( before 12 weeks), then causes like infection, chromosomal defects, immunological disorders, hormonal problems, etc need to be ruled out.
If recurrent abortions in second trimester are encountered, then cervical incompetence is a more common cause.

Though your age is not a problem in ovulation or in conceiving, it is important the reasons of recurrent abortion are sorted by adequate investigations. I encourage you to get the investigations done under guidance of a competent gynecologist. A battery of blood test, ultrasound examination, hysterosalpingography, endocrine workup and others are entailed.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.