Got slight vertigo. Having cold sweat and mild nausea. Had tic vaccine ticovac. What could be the cause?

About An hour ago or so I was sitting in the meeting and got a slight vertigo. Then it was accompanied by an excessive (cold) sweat. After some time it resolved yet a mild feeling of nausea remained.

I had a tic vaccine ticovac earlier in the morning and did not eat much. Could this be associated somehow or what would be the cause?

Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 58 minutes later

Thanks for your query

I can feel your concerns

Yes there is strong correlation between these two things.

Tic vaccine can cause vertigo, nausea, Excessive sweating and loss of consciousness due to low blood pressure

Others include dizziness, muscle and joint pain, unsteady walking, and even convulsions can take place.

I recommend you to check your blood pressure and blood sugar levels.

Do not use this vaccine again as it cause these side effects.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.