Got less period. What could be the reason? Pregnant?

i got my period this month but the unusual thing is i have a normal period that last 6 to 7 day and is heavy well this month my period was about 3 days long but super light and that is not normal for me at all could that be an early sign of pregnancy? should i take a test?
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 17 minutes later
If you are having regular period with heavy bleeding in routine & first time you are getting just spotting, there can be possibility of pregnancy & bleeding you are having can be of implantation.
So get your urine pregnancy test done with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
I hope your query has been answered.