Got external haemorrhoids, headaches and frequent urination after unprotected sex. HPT came negative. Pregnant?

May 2013
On the 15th of March I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I beleive I ovulated the 17 of March. About a week later I noticed white bumps on my nipples, and my hair got dry. I took a hpt the 1st of april and got a negative. April 2nd I spotted and bled very light for 3 days, my period is usually 5 days a quite heavy with pretty bad cramps, I had none of those. Since then i've had breast tenderness, dark veins in my chest, lots of bloating, dull cramping, irritability, white discharge, constipation and i've even gotten two external hemorrhoids which i've never had before. On the 8th of April I got a faint positive hpt but several days later got a negative hpt.. In the last two days i've ataryed getting headaches and frequent urination. Does it sound like pregnancy or could I be having a miscarraige??
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 58 minutes later

As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation there is possibility of pregnancy.
Though your symptoms are suggesting pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot confirm or rule out the pregnancy.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive and also false negative results.
So you can go for blood test for pregnancy or ultrasound which can give more accurate results compared with urine test.
Ultrasound can detect the presence or absence of gestational sac ans also can detect possibility of miscarriage.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.