Got bitten on breast by a child. Took tetanus injection, antibiotics. How to avoid this type of behavior?

Today I was bitten on the breast by a 12 year old child with special needs, at the same time, he was nipping my arms. This is extremely painful, and as a result of broken skin required a tetanus injection and antibiotics. I am his teacher in after school. How can I avoid this happening in the future? What should be my reaction to this behaviour be as I am upset at this moment in time?

Thank you
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in ADHD
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 46 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
I think a local washing with soap and water and the tetanus inj. is appropriate steps to be taken.
To avoid such things in future the only method seems to be to remain alert and keep a safe distance.
If frequent bite is still is a problem due to your profession then you can use bitters to be applied on cloths and body.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.