Going off soboxen and broke leg, have pain. Will it be Ok to take norco for pain. Suggest?

i am going off soboxen and was at family reuinyon and broke my leg it is quite painfull will it be ok to take a norco for the pain im on 2 milligrams of soboxen
i have only benn on soboxen a week
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
It is advised that SUBOXONE and NORCO should not be taken together.
Ideally NORCO is given either 48 hours before or after taking SUBOXONE.
It is always better to increase the dose of SUBOXONE if you are having more pain.
However,if you can talk to your doctor,you may discuss about it as he should be apprised of the situation.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck