Glans penis is cool to touch with a tinge of grey. Should I be worried?

Hi, I was just wondering if I should be worried about my glans penis being cool to touch with a tinge of grey?
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry----------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to the forum.
The color and temperature can vary depending on the sexual stimulation. Also, with the history of hypospadias repair, it is acceptable.
If you are able to get satisfactory erection for penetrative sexual intercourse, there should be no worry.
Since i do not have a chance to examine you, it is worthwhile fixing an elective appointment with your family doctor/ urologist.
Wish you good health,
Follow-up: Glans penis is cool to touch with a tinge of grey. Should I be worried? 10 minutes later

Thanks for your reply. Another question - I am looking to enlarge my penis. My current flaccid size is 6.5 cm ( 2 - 2.5") and erect size about 9 to 10 cm (4"). What would you recommend? I do not wish to undergo surgery if possible.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not necessary-------------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Unfortunately, there is no proven medicine to increase the size, though i know there are enough non medical ads that claim so.
In fact, it is not necessary- as only the lower part of vagina is sensitive and hence it will not make a difference.
best wishes